We are searching for a CAD engineer draftsman to design (2D) and visualize (3D) new or modified process layouts for our pre-engineering projects, which take place mostly in the leather industry throughout the world. Based on an initial proposal by the customer, we will enter into intensive discussions with the customer to ultimately decide on a final design in which product, process and layout of the installation are optimally brought together.
For this position we are looking for someone with a technical education (at least MBO) for example in the direction of construction, installation technology, process technology or logistics and experience with AutoCAD
Additional skills include:
- To visualize client requirements on a drawing using technical and spatial insight
- Precise, accurate and a healthy desire to always achieve the best results for the customer.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to comprehend and communicate complex information and be able to appropriately document agreements made.
- Team player and able to work in a planned manner
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office
- English language proficiency in both writing and speaking (German is an advantage)
- In possession of valid drivers license code B
If you are interested in working in a small team on complex issues and optimal process layouts, we would like to get in touch with you. You can contact Marc Oomens on mobile M: +31 6 53960895 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.