im | innovating, in the short term, is looking for a: Allround Technical Field Engineer
To give our growth further shape, we are looking for an all-round technical engineer with experience in mechanics, hydraulics and electrical engineering, that would be able to install and maintain machines, bought by our clients, through breakdowns and revisions in Netherlands and abroad.
im | innovating provides a complete package of leather tannery and leather processing machines, associated parts, service and maintenance-contracts as well as turn-key projects. Knowledge of the process of how leather is made from raw hide is essential. Furthermore , we deliver used and revised machines with assembled production lines, which can be modelled entirely according to our clients wishes and supplied, installed and maintained by us.
Within im | innovating the engineering branch is growing rapidly, within this branch we also design and develop solutions and machines outside of the leather industry.
For this dynamic position, in which you will travel regularly within Netherlands and abroad, you will also function as a business card to the customer and you will have to act quickly and accurately, sometimes only having limited resources. We are therefore looking for a person with:
- MTS machinery engineering, maintenance, mechatronics or equivalent training
- MBO work and thinking level
- Work experience in the leather industry is an advantage, although a must. Otherwise compensated for an enormous drive to learn about this process
- Experience with reading electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic diagrams and mechanical drawings.
- Experience with mechanical engineering, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience in electrical engineering is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the English language and German language is an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- A representative appearance
- A ‘’hands-on’’ mentality
- No restrictions on travel locally or abroad.
- Willingness to expand knowledge through courses or “on the job” training
We look forward to your response to this vacancy, accompanied by a recent passport photo, preferably by email. Our goal is to add a suitable colleague to our team by September. Therefore please send your reaction to Monique Oomens, firstname.lastname@example.org