im | innovating B.V.,
located at Steenstraat 5-7
5107 NE Dongen,
is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy declaration.
Contact details: https://www.tanneryparts.com/
5107 NE Dongen
+31 (0) 162 383 636
Marc Oomens is the Data Protection Officer of im | innovating BV
He can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process im | innovating BV processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is one overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Sex – Date of birth
– Address data
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network) Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
im | innovating BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary, to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To offer you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– im | innovating BV analyzes your behavior on the website to improve the website and to
tailor the range of products and services to your
– im | innovating BV follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor
our products and services to your needs.
– im | innovating BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as
information that we need for our tax return.
im | innovating BV takes #responsibility decisions based on automated processing on
matters that can have (significant) consequences for
persons. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a
person (for example, an employee from im | innovating B.V.). im | innovating BV uses the
following computer programs or systems: #use_explanation
How long do we keep personal data?
im | innovating B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: retention period
Sharing of personal data with third parties
im | innovating BV will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. im | innovating BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
im | innovating BV only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small one text file that is stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that these no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to request your consent for the withdraw data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by im | innovating B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us for the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization specified by you. You can request access, correction, deletion, data transfer from your send personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This for protecting your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. im | innovating BV would also like to point out that you can file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit- persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data im | innovating B.V. takes the. protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org